Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Do I have OCD?

Ok roll with me on this one. The other day best friend said I was being OCD...well he says that all the time....ok, a lot of people say that all the time. haha. Ok so on with my point.

Things that I hate:

1) Indoor pools. I believe if pools were meant to be inside...God would not have made lakes and oceans outdoors. OK that wasn't the best reasoning. I just don't like them...they get sticky and must and start smelling like chlorine and pee. I prefer outdoor pools...like God intended. lol

2) White girls wearing jeans with no pockets on the behind. Ok so sue me. Not that I make a habit of looking at their butts...it just is soo obvious. It looks low class (Ok snob remark...#1). If I could I would make a law....U must wear jeans with pockets on the "butt" lol.

3)The Good Ole Boys who call Condoleeza Rice out of her name by referring to her as "Condi". Its one of the most ddisrespectful things I've ever heard. U never heard anyone calling Madeline Albright...MADYY! ...Give me a break.

4) I hate the sound of snow....crrruuunnnccchhing. YIKES...it makes my teeth grind. Its kinda like the feeling most people get when nails are scraped against a chalk board.

5) I hate people who eat with their mouths open. YUCK. Its just plain nasty. Get some class. (Snob remark...#2)

2 comments:

Bobby_2010 said...

OMG...you ARE a snob!! I never knew why...but there was a reason I like you!!

Unknown said...

my sentiments exactly