Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Virgin Blogger

This is my first time doing this so if you would bare with me I'd greatly appreciate it. I can guarantee there will be gramatical errors and mis spellings gallor. BUT I need for you to do me a favor...just let me know I'm not alone in this. I have GREAT faith in God. However....like many people... I sometimes feel like nobody understands what is going on in my head. Some stuff I want to keep to myself and some stuff I just want to YELL outloud. The latter is what I will be sharing with you all. That stuff that I just HAVE to tell someone....yep thats what Imma write. My friend....hmmm I'll call him King Blog....he's like this great blogger and he told me that this blogging this is theraputic...so lets see if he's right.

First I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm 21 years old...that's a new development. I turned 21 last week and u wanna know what I did? I hung out with Best Friend. We hung out at the harbor in the morning...went to one of my favorite places to eat calle Fogo De Chao (u should try it) and then went to a wonderful museum. We took the water taxi over to another part of the city and went to Maggie Moos....best ice cream in the world. I got a smoothie- Raspberry and Pomagranate. After our outing I had a family get together at my house where friends and fmaily came to celebrate my bday. I had an Ice Cream cake...hamburgers...hot dogs...soda. Needless to say I didn't spend my birthday like other 21 year olds. I did my own thing. Thats basically a good introduction of myself for you. I try not to walk with the crowd. TRY is the opporative word.

When I'm not away at school I live with both parents (they've been married for 23 years) and I'm the oldest of two. I have a youger sister who just became a teenager...yes she's 13. My family is big. Each side is big and they all keep in touch. If you tell one person something...everyone will know by the end of the day. That's just how it is.

I'm known as being nice and VERY diplomatic. In fact my life is a somewhat twisted melody. I'm the big sister in the book or in the movie that does everything right...(its a fascade...trust me). People seem to think I have it all together. I attend a prestegious HBCU, I get good grades, I am Pretty (am I conceited for saying that?)...anyways I have had 4 very cool internships in the last 2 years. There are other things I could include but I make myself gag bragging. AHHH I hate it. The fact that people look at my problems and trivialize them because...I seem like I have it all together. Truthfully...I probably don't have any Real problems but HEY... they're mine...so shut your trap.

I sound awkward cursing...so don't expect you'll hear much of that. I carry myself in a way that no one can ever call me anything other than a Lady. I'm sorta conservative....but I am a DEM! O yea BARACK OBAMA all the WAY! I respect my body...but I'll be honest in saying that I haven't always been smart about that one.

SUPER FLAW: I have a super snob within who tries to come out evernow and then but I surprise myself at how well I keep it in. I have this painfully anal way of trying to make everything perfect...whether its tangible or just in my mind. My mom says I consume too much caffeine...and that's why I'm so scatter brained and OCD. Well I think...she's right. Haha. Let's see how this blogging thing goes.

1 comment:

Bobby_2010 said...

WELCOME Young Lady!!I'm so glad you're here...and you are A MESS...a complete one!!