Friday, August 8, 2008

THAT WAS DEFINITLY NOT MICKEY MOUSE

Ok so granted this court house is over 100 years old and it could be a lot worse..but I just saw a mouse. OMG. Did I scream? HECK YEA. Did I run? HECK NO. I stood up in my swivle chair (almost busted my behind) and proceeded to lean down grab my stuff off the floor (checking for mice inside of my bag) and yelling for the secretary to come help. Well she was no help...she ***OMG I JUST SAW IT AGAIN!!!***
ok where was I? O boy... o yea...so she was no help. The the Clerk who works in this room with me screamed when she came in and for (what felt like) 10 whole seconds we were reduced to 3 bumbling screaming gily IDIOTS. I am literally paralized into this chair. My feet are kicked up on the computer tower and I'm trying my hardest to concentrate on "whatever you like" by T.I. that I just added to my myspace page. Ok so now the clerk left again (she claimed she needed to run to the bank..but i know she just wanted to run from the mouse which at this moment I know is camped out behind HER desk cuz iiiiiii JUST SAW IT RUN OVER THERE!!!...EWWWW) and so now I'm stuck in here by myself!...

Well I'll share with you what I'm watching to distract me from thinking about Mickey's cousin....

2 comments:

Bobby_2010 said...

HAHA! You are too wack for this one! J/k

Unknown said...

ok, I would almost pay to see ur reaction to this lol