Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yuck!

Ok this is a continuation of the 'Am I OCD?' post.

Things that annoy me..cont.

6) White Cars. I know that sounds pretty general...but I seriously don't see a need for them. Unless its a BMW...i'll make a lltypes of exceptions for BMWs lol. But that's neither here nor there. Where was I? O yes...white cars. They get dirty very fast and so unless your gonna wash your car every single day...im figuring u need to just get a car with some color on it. (Ok so that ranks like a 8.5 on the snob-o-meter)lol

7)Stupid people, which does not include the ignorant or the people who just don't know no better. I'm talking about people who are SMART...but stupid. Like the people who have all types of knowlege...education...degrees...opportunities...but they just dumb as a door knob. Take it how u want it. Ihey just annoy me.

8) People who make promises they don't keep. I hold u to your word. And I try to give the same in return. That happens to be one of my biggest flaws. I count on people to much and take people for their word. That needs to stop.

I'm at work...bored...nothing to do...ready for lunch. Help...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, u really are a snob, but I love u for it lol. And I completely agree with u about white cars. White is just not a cute color on cars.

Lucky said...

hi, welcome to the blogosphere :)

i HATE white linens; bath towels, washcloths, etc gross me out. At hotels, I bring my own. All white underwear is yucky, too. I will specifically request "no white anything" on my bridal registry.