Tuesday, August 12, 2008

JOINING THE BAND-WAGON OF RANDOM_NESS

10 Random things about me

1. I Love Everything Dawson's Creek...since i was 10...till today.
2. I am in LOVE with Zac Efron (High School Musical 3 is coming soon!)
3. Between myself and best friend I have all of the Dawson's Creek Season DVDs and currently collecting FREINDS (my second fav show)
4. I have no feeling in the left side of my tongue. (Freak Novacaine accident)
5. I had my ears pierced when I was 3 months old.
6. I refuse to join a sorority...for no other reason than to rebel against my roots...and surprise the HECK outta my fam.
7. My mom is a Preacher...so yea im a PK.
8. My little sister and I are 8 years apart...and aparently we look like twins..kinda wierd.
9. I was stung by a bee 10 years ago and the bee sting is still in my arm...if u touch it you can feel it..lol
10. I wasn't allowed to read Harry Potter Books as a child...and still choose not...


9 ways to win my heart

1. Believe in Jesus Christ...John 3:16. Basically be on the same level as me in the Faith department.
2. LOVE Dawson's Creek and be able to watch all the episodes with me..haha
3. Pay attention to the little things I say and do
4. Be adventurous
5. Cook for me
6. Be flexible
7. Be 'on my level'...I don't want to be the one always motivating you to be all that you can be. I need you to be someone for me to look to for an example sometimes.
8. Because I AM human...I have to be attrated to you
9. Like to CUDDLE!

8 things I wanna do before I die...

1. Please God
2. Understand and fulfill my purpose in life
3. Get Married ;-)
4. Have Children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren
5. Visit every continent
6. Live in another country for a while
7. Become a Philanthropist
8. Discover something that no one ever has

7 ways to annoy me..

1. Chew with you mouth open
2. Break Promises or agreements
3. Crunch Ice, Slush Snow Balls, intentionally crrruuunnnccchhhh while u walk in the snow
4. Insult someone I love or care about
5. Talk about me negatively behind
6. Be SLOW....not naturally but by choice
7. Be Shallow...and KILL substantive conversations.

6 Things I believe in..

1. Jesus Christ
2. Tooth Brushes as well as tooth paste (mothwash doesn't hurt either)
3. Family
4. Friends
5. Myself
6. TRUE LOVE

5 things I'm afraid of..

1. Going to HELL
2. Dis pleasing God
3. The Big Mouse at Chuck-E Cheese
4. My Teeth Falling out
5. Not being happy


4 of my favorite things

1. To DO: RANDOMNESS...my fav random thing is to go on RANDOM drives with bymyself or a really fun person with the music blarring and the windows down with my hair out and sunglasses on.
2. Song: Always be my baby-Mariah Carey (lol since i was like 9)
3. FOOD: ALICE SPRINGS CHICKEN from OUTBACK with the House Salad, Honey Mustard Dressing and a Loaded baked potato with a Sweetened Iced Tea.. and of coarse the Blooming Onion as an Apetizer
4. Staying up all night watchin Dawson's Creek with my Best Friend

3 things I do everyday

1. Wash myself
2. Thank God
3. EAT

2 Things I want to do right now

1. Go out to eat with my friends (I like to eat)
2. Go buy some shoes!

1 Person I want to see.

1. Take a guess..lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

see, u find out so much about people by this. wasn't it fun? lol

Bobby_2010 said...

I know who you wanna see!!! I'm so flattered!! But I love that I've started a movement!! And I wanna go to church with you in at school...where you go??