Friday, August 15, 2008

I OBJECT, I DO!

I've been in court all morning with the Judge I intern for. Its always cool going to court with her because I sit up on the bench with her. Sitting behind her I can see the full view of the courtroom and it always ignites my imagination. As she sends people away for years in jail or releases them with a lengthy probation/drug treatment evaluation, I can't help but wonder how those people got into the situation in the first place. BUT then i push those thoughts out of mind. If I want to be a lawyer I have to become a little less compassionate (which is sad because I belive my compassion is what sets me apart from the crowd). OR maybe I can just direct my compassion is a different way. What do you think?

Well today is my last day in the courthouse...and next week I head back to ATl with best friend, on tuesday. I love road trips...especially with him. BUT before that I have a wedding to go to. TOnight I'm headed to DC to get my hair did by my cousin's cross dressing hair dresser. This should be interesting to say the leat. I hope he's not one of those hair dressers that put grease in your hair. I HATE THAT lol. Anyways...then after that we are headed to Jersey to go to the wedding tomorrow evening. I LOVE weddings. I already have mine planned. I may share my ideas in a later post...But im afraid someone will copy cat me haha.

IM BAAACK

Ok just got back from court again....which is in the next room...so I didn't go far. Ok well u probably didnt even know i went anywhere.

ANNYYWAYS....where was I? O yea...wedding time. Oh and guess what? My ex (from wayyy back) is best friends with my cousin who is getting married. He is going to be in the wedding and I guess he realized he is about to see me...so he sends me this random as all get out message on Myspace...of all places trynna butter me up (what does he think ima go off on him at the wedding?). I couldn't care less about the guy but principle tells me that I MUST look good when an ex (who broke my heart years ago) sees me for the first time in years. Lets just say my outfit for tomorrow is BANGIN....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

girl, you better step in there killin em, just to let him know how bad he messed up

Lucky said...

You are right about that, revenge is a dish best served with FABULOUSITY (I stan for Kimora Lee Simmons lol).