Thursday, August 14, 2008

PLEASE LADY....I'M TRYNNA EAT

TO say I was a pig at lunch today would be an understatement. The law clerk treated me to lunch along with the Secrtary of another judge today at the Harbor. Guess where we wnet? 5 Guys! I love that place because u can see the grease coming through the bottom of the bag! O yea...im a fatty at heart (is that wrong to say?)

Sooo I ate a cheese burger with bacon...and the best fries in the world...gained about 5 pounds within the hour we sat there eating (Ok i was the only one eating for the whole hour..ima a slow eater).

MY POINT: We had a great lunch talking about guys and life and such...but there was one problem...a minor but noticable problem that is one of my HUGEST pet peeves...combined with one of the things I've already listed in a previous post.

The Secretary lady who we had lunch with was so sweet and nice and it almost hurts me to say this but SHE IS A SPITTER. OMG. I mean she can shoot things outta her mouth that put the girl from the exorcist to SHAME. She was spitting even before we went to lunch. and NO I don't mean the leaning over and shooting a good ole loogie into the street...i mean....she says a simple 'Hello' and we have water works going everywhere. It got even worse when we started eating...I tried to be slick and cover my drink with my hand whenever she talked. I would have placed a napkin over my food too if it wouldn't have been so obvious! O boy....and I KNOW the law clerk noticed too. Most of the time it was just spit but then once we started eating....who knows what was flying outta her mouth. I tell ya...it was hard to eat....watching the food go up and down in her mouth...then watching it turn into mush before she swallowed it. It took everything inside of me not to tell this woman (who is 30 years older than me) to SHUT her mouth while chewing...AND to make sure all of the remaining particles are out of her mouth before she begins to speak again.

YUCK. Call me a snob if u want. I don't mind this time. LOL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I would have died! lol

(vixenchick) said...

OMG that spitting lady sounds gross!

Bobby_2010 said...

You too BOLD...well, actually I guess she too bold!! But you keep making my morning!!